savings4members has an excellent opportunity in the Manchester, NH Office for a Savings Consultant. This
position is responsible for managing the partnerships of savings4members’ organizational clients, its member
companies and savings4members preferred vendors. This position is also responsible for implementation and
development of special projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Exceed both quantitative and qualitative goals and (individual/team) objectives within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with each participating savings4members group based upon the programs applicable to the members of the individual savings4members client.
- Responsible for education, training, and direct solicitation of savings4members members to facilitate increased enrollment and usage of select, agreed-upon National Programs.
- Act as ‘single point of contact’ to answer customer service questions for assigned groups, as well as, resolve issues that arise between members and national programs vendors.
- Must learn and have detailed knowledge of some or all of the (25+) services offered to savings4members members.
- “On board” and implement new savings4members member organizations.
- Integrate the savings4members communication plan into the member organizations marketing strategy.
- Train member organizations’ leadership and sales teams.
- Coordinate savings4members vendor marketing efforts.
- Coordinate new vendor product/service launch efforts.
- Provide daily direction, lead and guide (Marketing Services Coordinator teammates – when applicable) or other support personnel to conduct effective territory management duties.
This position requires a high school diploma (Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred),
plus 6 months – 3 years of sales and/or customer service experience, demonstrating strong
communications, writing and sales skills with an affinity for negotiations via telephone. Work history
should also demonstrate excellent service leadership qualities. All candidates need to possess excellent
attention to detail and superior project management skills including strong organization and time
management skills. The position requires excellent personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive
of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to
communicate with corporate staff in a courteous, tactful and concise manner are essential.
To apply, email us today or call (866) 623-5784.